Top this delicious dish with a pesto of your choice and combine with fresh sides.
4-5 oz portions of sustainable halibut
2 cloves of garlic, peeled and sliced
½ bird’s-eye chili
1 fresh bay leaf
6 fingerling potatoes, cut into ¼ inch disks
3 tbsp (45ml) good olive oil
1 tbsp (15ml) vegetable oil
8 cleaned wild leeks (optional)
Salt & pepper
Directions1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Heat up the oil in a non-stick pan, season the
halibut with salt and pepper, then sear the fish
until golden brown.
3. Prepare leeks, chili, garlic and potatoes.
4. Place the halibut in an even layer in a Culinary
Parchment Cooking Bag on rimmed baking sheet.
5. Add all ingredients in the bag on top of the fish.
6. Close the bag by folding 3 or 4 times, crimping to seal.
7. Bake for 6-8 minutes.
8. Open bag carefully and let stand for a few minutes.
Enjoy! For easy clean-up, simply dispose of the bag in your compost bin.
Bring French Tradition to your weeknights...
America's Test Kitchen Winner:PaperChef Parchment Cooking Bags