Discover the multiple usage of parchment paper. Using Culinary Parchment to line your frying pan produces a perfect egg dish and a clean frying pan every time. Save time in the morning by making Culinary Parchment paper a staple in your kitchen.
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup (60mL) 10% cream (can substitute for milk)
- 4 finely chopped basil leaves
- 1 oz (25g) goat cheese
- ¼ cup (60mL) chopped roasted red pepper
- pinch salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon (5mL) melted butter
- Heat stove top to medium.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, cream, butter, chopped basil, salt and pepper.
- Line large skillet with culinary parchment paper.
- Add egg mixture. Once eggs begin to set, gently stir with spatula to break up the eggs (approx. 3 minutes).
- Add the chopped roasted red pepper and goat cheese. Stir occasionally until the cheese melts. Cook until eggs are thickened and no visible liquid egg is left, still remaining soft and moist. (approx. 3 more minutes)
For a lighter result, reduce the 10% cream to 5% or replace with ho