Pan Fried Tomatoes with Garlic & Chives
An alternative breakfast side dish that is big on flavor and low on fat. Simply pan fry the tomatoes in a skillet lined with Culinary Parchment paper for a sweet accompaniment to any egg dish.
- 2 vine ripened tomatoes, cut into thick rondelles
- 1 clove garlic, minced fine
- salt & pepper to taste
- chopped chives to garnish
- drizzle of olive oil
- Heat stove top to medium.
- Line large frying pan with culinary parchment paper.
- Season tomatoes on both sides with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Drizzle olive oil on tomatoes.
- Cook in frying pan 2 minutes each side until soft, but still holding shape.
- Garnish with finely chopped chives.
Refer to our Parchment 101 video to see how easy it is to line a frying pan with culinary parchment paper.