- 4 white fish fillets (tilapia, catfish, etc).
6 oz (170 g) each, thawed if frozen
- ½ cup (125 mL) chopped red, yellow or orange pepper
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Pinch each: salt, pepper and dried thyme leaves
- 4 lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Place fish in an even layer in Culinary Parchment Cooking Bag on rimmed baking sheet. Top with vegetables, season with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Fold over open edge twice and crimp well. Bake 15 minutes.
- Open bag and let stand a few minutes. Serve with lemon wedges. Serves 4.
Enjoy! For easy clean-up, simply dispose of the bag in your compost bin.
Bring French Tradition to your weeknights...
America's Test Kitchen Winner:PaperChef Parchment Cooking Bags